The uncomplicated multi-track audio / MIDI player for your live performances.
Multitracker is a live player that allows you to play both multi-track audio files and midi files comfortably and flexibly with the help of playlists.
If a USB audio interface is connected to the iPad, the audio tracks (stems) of a song can be routed to any of the outputs of the interface. At the same time, the headphone output can also be used
as an additional routing destination, so that you have two additional channels available.
To play midi songs, Multitracker provides a midi player that allows each MIDI track to be assigned to any existing Midi device (whether via USB or iPad instrument such as Sound Canvas).
Of course a midi song can be played in sync with audio tracks.
If necessary, a metronome with 9 different click sounds and freely selectable time signature can be added to your song or be played alone.
It has never been easier to play multitrack and midi songs on stage!
- iPad with iOS 9 or later
- USB-Audio Interface (Class Compliant)
- Lightning to USB-Cable or Camera Connection Kit (if you want to provide your iPad with power when connected to USB Interface)
- supports any class compliant audio interface
- Headphone output selectable as additional routing destination (2 additional channels)
- unlimited number of audio tracks (stems) depending on the performance of your iPad
- Supports wav, mp3, flac, aac, ac3 (also mixed in one song)
- Each audio track (Stem) can be routed to any output
- Audio tracks can also be routed to outputs that are not currently connected
- Volume fader per track
- Solo and mute buttons per track
- Copy / Paste function for routing and volume for faster configuration
- List of all audio routings
- Output channel busses with faders and listing of all assigned stems
- Supports MIDI Format 0 and 1
- Each MIDI track can be assigned any MIDI locations (external / internal) - at the same time
- Transpose for each track separately or for the entire song
- Midi Clock Send in sync with the Midi Song (without Song Position Pointer)
- Switchable automatic metronome
- changeable Tempo
- Program change commands adjustable for each channel and midi device
- Prgogram Changes can be sent when the song is started or loaded
- You can also save songs that contain only Program Change messages but no Midi Song
- can be played with or without Midi Song
- Choice of 9 different click sounds
- Time signature can be set arbitrarily
- Adjustable Click Duration
- Midi Clock synchronous to the metronome
- Playlist is easy to create with pre-configured songs
- Pause between songs on / off switchable
- Display of faders configurable
- Size of faders configurable
- Playlists can be saved
- Playlists can be adjusted while playing
- FastForward / Rewind
- Start / Stop / Pause / Skip / VolumeFader controllable via Midi (Midi Learn)
- extra large song title (as well as next titles)
- extra large transport buttons
- Playlist View can be faded in
- Pause / Start Next Buttons can be faded in
- Fast Forward / Rewind
- works in background
- import / export all song settings and playlists for backups and migration
- supports cloud services like iCloud or Dropbox
- supports inter app file sharing
- 3 free demo songs to download
- Multitracker is permanently extended and improved!